Monday, April 30, 2007

The Story of Bob


We have a lovely new pet. His name is Bob. See sometimes I'm a good mother, sometimes I actually do extra things with my kids. Bob is one of those things. This is Bob as of this week (ignore the date on the pic, as I haven't figured out how to update the date yet).

Bob is a dirty ole sock, stuffed with dirt and grass seeds. Bob is growing grass hair. Good grass not the marketable type, naughty people! Bob is the only plant type thing I haven't killed, ever. It might be cause Princess is soley in charge of Bob.

Daily, she feeds him sunlight: this means taking him out side, almost like a real pet. Although she just leaves Bob on the porch, which would make us bad real pet owners.

She also waters Bob: bathing him in water fresh from the fridge door. Slightly chilly but Bob likes it that way.

However, Bob smells. Not like sweet sunshine green grass, poor ole Bob smells like foot.

Probably shouldn't have used one of The Man's ole socks for Bob.....

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:19 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones