Sunday, February 18, 2007

Crap, I got tagged...

Okay, I got tagged so here are six things you probably do NOT know about me. In no special order:

1. When I graduated high school I weighed 45 lbs more than I do now. After I hit 20, I lost my "teen weight" and I have stayed within 15 lbs of my current weight since then. While preggers with Duchess, I still weighed less than in high school.

2. I am a current college student, on the presidents list. Anticipated grad date of Jun 08.

3. I am hopelessly addicted to romance novels! I hate admitting this but it's a huge part of my down time. This and This are my absolute favorites. I own them all, cause I can't just like normal romances, although I read just about anything people share with me. Oh and I re-read all of my favorites till I know them by heart, then box them up for a year before reading them yet again.

4. I am morally challenged. I can't say certain bad words without blushing and stuttering. I blame my mother for this. Also, during nude scenes in movies, I cover my eyes. Yeah, I'm a freak.

5. I am a closet music snob. I hate anything but MY music. Want to upset me? Adjust my stations or put your CD in my rotation. My current must haves: Ohhhhh this one, alot of this, and this guy oh and lately Princess has me hooked on this too.

6. I hate the thought of being predictable. When someone assumes something about me, I go out of my way to do the opposite. This is one of my worst faults, it reminds me of elementary school, do too, uh-uh, do too, uh-uh.....

Okay, now you gotta tell me at least one thing about you that I don't know.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 2:56 PM

Read or Post a Comment

UGH! I can't think of any thing in particular except the fact that I HATE when my husband puts the kitchen sponge on the edge of the counter top instead of in the bowl on top of the fingernail brush (to let it 'air' and not get moldy).

I think I might have a little OCD thing going on.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 5:11 AM, February 20, 2007 #
 

I betcha didn't know I can still do a really awesome handstand....even though all my flab shifts down towards my neck and nearly chokes me.

Posted by Blogger April @ 5:21 PM, February 23, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones