Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to The Man

The Man has celebrated 30 years of blessing this world with whitty come backs, smoldering looks and a great tush! Pardon the messy house, I'm still moving things to logical places, lol.

There is no better gift than the first day at a new job after 10 years in the Navy for a birthday present. The Man came home with a smile on his face. After I picked myself up off the floor (the shock), I realized that the stinker was genuinely happy with his new job. Who knew it could be that way?

So as he flies across the country to training today, I wish him God speed. Cause I plan on redecorating the house when he's gone. I also plan on cooking chicken three nights in a row and taking four baths a day too. :) That will show him!

It's a good day.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 1:22 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Oooh - I love hot baths where I'm not disturbed and can soak until I'm wrinkled like a prune. Such a rare commodity in my house.

I hope The Man's trip goes well.

Happy decorating.
(Psst, we got our shipment today - all went fairly well, but we can't find our t.v. -- blink --).

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 5:19 PM, January 23, 2007 #
 

You must be having one, long, hot bath. Enjoy;)!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 4:56 PM, January 24, 2007 #
 

Awww. Happy birthday to your man! I'm so vicariously happy that he's happy with his new job.

Posted by Blogger Tuna Girl @ 7:56 PM, January 24, 2007 #
 

I kept adding more hot water to the tub. Eventually I got pruny. Had to get out then.... no I'm reptilian dry and flaky! Go me.

Thanks Tuna, when the man is happy, it makes life easier. :) Ijust wish that hadn't gave him his own dang apartment on the east coast. He may not want to come home. :) He has housekeeping service there!

Posted by Blogger Hope4Grace @ 11:08 AM, January 25, 2007 #
 

Agh, I meant to wish The Man Happy Birthday! Hope he had a good one.


Ack, housekeeping isn't always what it's cracked up to be. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to get home to his girls ;-).

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 4:16 PM, January 25, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones