Sunday, December 31, 2006

Poor Excuse for A Wife/Mother

Tonight I did something I have never done in ten years of being a wife/mother. I fed my royal house via the frozen dinner section of my local grocery store. Yes, The Man is not happy, although he is full of Hungry Man (he agreed to this scheme to keep the dishes/kitchen clean) and the royal kiddo's? Well let's just say that you seriously need a degree in aeronautical mechanics to heat up a freaking Kid Cruisine.....Remove all food except corn, heat, add mac/cheese back in, heat, add back nuggests, heat while you chisel the ketchup packet. Good night.


I did manage to hit the store one last time for cleaning supplies and the above mentioned yummy food (please note that everyone got to choose their own dinner! I got Smart Ones and mine was freaking awesome!)

However, poor Duchess couldn't hang, she took a snooze in the buggy. I think she gets that "can sleep anywhere thing from The Man".


Princess was sporting her new Christmas duds and I must say that my eight year old is quite the fashionista. I'm impressed. The boots are rocking with the matching belt and vintage Coca Cola shirt. Yep, that's my girl y'all.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:48 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Yikes. I can't do the frozen food thing. I'd probably opt for take-out instead. Having said that, I did go through a phase of eating Lean Cuisine spaghetti bolognaise - it wasn't too bad. And it was only 300 calories per serving.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 6:14 AM, January 01, 2007 #
 

Okay, guilty as charged!!! Love this site it keeps me up on the family. thanks, love M

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:56 PM, January 02, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones