Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas


Duchess is ready to cook now!

Princess is ready to perform onstage!


Right after her nap in her reading chair


Cause Duchess and the new Elmo that Mimi sent
have already perfected Christmas day chilling.
Me and The Man, are cleaning up the mess that Santa left behind.
He drank all the milk, Crap, what store is open on Christmas?



Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:57 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Look at those Santa Post Boxes!! SO CUTE!

Man, I wish I'd thought of something like that when my kids were just a little younger! I'm gonna do one next year - if my son still believes in Santa.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas;) -- it certainly looks like it. Our day was lovely --- and now we're all tired and about to hit the hay.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 4:26 PM, December 25, 2006 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones