Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Hunt Is On



The Man came back and took us all out for a night of seafood and shopping. I love this man. Does he know his girls or what? Duchess bypassed fries in favor of broccoli with her shrimp last night! The waiter was like, huh? Not to mention, she was Snow White last night, for her "date" with dad. I'm surprised they didn't ask me to sit at another table.

Started my day off doing laundry, which led to dishes, which led to cleaning out my fridge. It's been a year since I did this...OMG. Does anyone regularly think to clean their fridge? Or am I just that bad at housework?

We decided to skip out on the trip out of town, we'll wait and if he is offered the job then we'll go see the place. Spent all of last night online job hunting together. For myself, a job has always come easy, I'm administrative office help. For The Man, job hunting is turning out to be a full time job, dear Lord. Say a prayer, we're working it!

The girls made muffins the other night for Princess' class. This went great until we put them in the oven and left the kitchen to do nails. The first clue of trouble was the black smoke (amazingly the alarm did not go off). Turns out the whole pan of muffins were on fire, in the oven. WTF? So yeah we dumped the whole shabang. But here are the cutest pics of my chefs.

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 12:18 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones